Saturday, April 30, 2011

I CHOOSE



We'd like to share this inspirational poem written by an amazing lady named Clara Morabito - when she was 86 years young!!!  She wrote this poem after seeing a presentation titled "I choose to be happy".  She has since shared it with many others, and it has been proudly displayed in her doctor's office, among other places.  At 88, Clara is indomitable as ever.  She notes that studies have shown a boost in the immune system when affirmations are used. She practices what she preaches - since composing this poem she has recited it several times a day, and enjoys excellent health!  We hope you will be uplifted and inspired by this beautiful poem:

I CHOOSE

I choose to be happy,
I choose to be grateful,
I choose to be caring
And always be thoughtful.

I choose to be well.
I choose to be fine.
I choose to be healthy
All of the time

I choose to be patient,
I choose to be strong,
I choose to be calm
All the day long.

By Clara Morabito

No comments:

Post a Comment